*SEARCH BY VEHICLE*
Make & Model...
Make & Model...
- Fitment: The width of Steering Wheel is 13 inches(33.03cm), the height is 7 inches(17.78cm), as picture show. This steering wheel perfect fit for many different go karts as well as other DIY projects.
- Material: The go kart steering wheel made of quality iron material, make it durable, wear-resistant and long lasting on daily using.
- Features: The surface is smooth ergonomic design which bring you a comfortable feel when driving.
- Unique Butterfly Design: your kart will look nice and cool in this unique steering wheel.
- Installation: No installation instruction included, in order to ensure this steering wheel work properly in your go kart, professional installation is highly recommend.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 784934.
- Other Part Number:4472601178, 447260-1178, 4710622 4711622.
- Interchange Part Number: 157318, 8831052481, 471-0622, 471-1622 157318 158318.
- Fit for Compatible with Yaris 1.5L 2007 2008 2009 2010.
- High quality AC Compressor Engineered has superior durability.
- Includes clutch, pulley and coil,Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation.
- Come with clutch,Stable characteristic, high reliability.
- Please make sure the part number matches the part you are replacing.
1. Remove the A/C belt from the A/C compressor pulley. May involve loosening the belt tensioner (if equipped).
2.receiver drier or accumulator, orifice tube or expansion valve.
3.Disconnect the negative battery cable.
4.Remove the bolt that secures refrigerant lines to the A/C compressor. Inspect A/C lines for any contamination such as metal or excessive dirt inside of them. If you find any contamination the system will need to be cleaned.Flush the condenser and evaporator using NON-OIL BASED A/C flush. On expansion valve systems. The valve must be removed before the evaporator can be flushed. Flushed condensers from outlet to inlet and evaporators from inlet to outlet.
5.Drain all the oil from the new compressor ,if you compressor has a drain plug you will need to open it up and drain what oil is in there too.
6.Install half oil charge into the compressor and the remainder throughout the system. Turn compressor shaft 8-10 full revolutions to insure front seal and other internal parts are lubricated.
7.Install new receiver drier or accumulator and new orifice tube or expansion valve.
8.Evacuate the A/C system for a minimum of one hour.
9.After evacuation install half the refrigerant charge and let the system set for 1 minute.
This will allow the refrigerant to pick up oil and spread more evenly throughout the system.
10.Turn on the A/C system with the engine running and check to see if cold air is now coming out of the air duct.
11.If the A/C system is functioning ,you may find that your electric radiator fan
and compressor clutch will be cycling off and on depending on the outside air temperature.
Add custom text to your tabs
1. We have multiple warehouse in United States, Australia and Europe. For most orders, we will use free domestic shipping and it usually takes within 7 business days to arrive. (USPS/DHL: 3-7 business days.UPS/FEDEX: 3-5 business days)
2. For USA buyers, we offer free shipping service to 48 states, buyer from Alaska and Hawaii would need to pay extra shipping cost, we do not ship to FPO or APO address.
3. International Shipping: We will use international shipping and charge extra shipping cost if your order were out of stock in local warehouse, and international shipping usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive. (In this case, import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.)
4. Most orders will be shipped within One working day. Orders placed on weekend will be shipped within 2 days.
1. All of our items come with a 30+ day return policy. We ensure all our items are new and in excellent condition before shipping. In the event that you need to return your purchase for any reasons, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be in new original condition as received and should be shipped with delivery confirmation.
2. The buyer should pay for the return shipping fee. (E.g. you bought wrong model , wrong color, you don't like it or you don't want it anymore and so on).
3. Please contact us first if you need to return your purchase, and we will provide according assistance.